Nature is full of plants that bring us benefits in the form of essential oils. Different parts of plants are slowly steam distilled in low temperature and thus extracting the volatile liquids of the plant. The full DNA profile of the plant secures that we get the same powerful components that protect the plant from harm.
Essential oils bring so many benefits for people and animals too when used in everyday life.
These Are The Top 10 Benefits of Essential Oils:
- Essential oils shield and protect us
* Thieves, Oregano, Thyme
- They enhance our wellbeing, and nutritional supplements support our immune system
* Inner Defense, NingXia Red
- Essential oils can be used during stressful days and when feeling anxious
* Stress Away, Orange
- They are relaxing and great to be used before going to bed
* Lavender, Tranquil, Peace & Calming
- Some essential oils are soothing and cooling, refreshing the odor of the mouth
- They rejuvenate the skin, giving us younger looking skin
* Lavender, Frankincense
- Essential oils can increase the mental focus during work of study
* Clarity, Lemon, Peppermint
- They give us emotional support
* Joy, Harmony, Inner Child, Valor, Forgiveness, Surrender, Acceptance
- Dental products with essential oils are superior for oral health
* Thieves Mouthwash, Thieves Dentarome and Thieves AromaBright Toothpastes
- Essential oils are safer alternative to chemical toxic household cleaners, promoting wellness instead
* Thieves Household Cleaner, Lemon, Eucalyptus
The Importance Of Quality Of The Oil
When you choose essential oils, the quality of the oil is extremely important. I only recommend using therapeutic grade essential oils. WARNING – Perfume grade oils can be toxic if applied on skin.
No chemicals are used at any point in production of Young Living’s essential oils – that includes during growing of the plant, harvesting, distillation, and bottling. This means that there is no chance that chemical additives will harm you or irritate the skin. Their Seed-to-seal process guarantees the purest quality of oil!
The therapeutic grade essential oils are as beneficial to animals, such as dogs and horses, as they are for people.
* Examples of beneficial essential oils from therapeutic grade Young Living Essential Oils
“Aromatherapy is not a luxury. It is an inexpensive way to maintain natural health.”
~Kurt Schnaubelt, PhD, Author of “The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils”~