Raindrop Technique® is a major tool to help restore balance in the body and clarity of spirit that supports the sustaining of good health and well being!
What is Raindrop Technique?
Raindrop Technique® is a Master Technique that uses ancient Tibetan reflexology along the spine and feet, Native American bodywork and many modern massage techniques on the back, all applied with powerful therapeutic grade essential oils.
The name describes the method of dripping 9 different essential oils like rain drops along the spine. Essential oil drops are then feathered into the back using a Native American energy technique.
Tibetan reflexology called Vitaflex is performed along the spinal reflex of the foot.
In Vitaflex: use 8 essential oils designed to relax muscles and support the overall wellbeing through the body.
What can You expect from a Raindrop Technique?
- Raindrop Technique is a treat to the body, mind and spirit. Because it is performed in silence you have the opportunity to sink into a deep state of relaxation.
- This is a simple and powerful technique supporting balance in the body.
- Raindrop Technique helps to support healthy immune system, provides quick relief to back muscle tension and spasms.
- It supports wellbeing and often offers an emotional balancing effect as well.
- Many recipients feel the benefits of the oils for several days afterwards.
Give your loved one a Raindrop Technique massage yourself!
You can easily learn to give a Raindrop Technique massage to your family member or loved one with this Raindrop Technique kit which includes all the required essential oils, massage oil and an audio CD that explains how to do it.
When you have purchased the kit, email Tuula at email@example.com with RAINDROP on the subject line, and I will email you handy videos to help you learn the technique, as well as safety guidelines.
You’ll be giving a most relaxing and balancing massage to your loved one in no time!