Wishing You Aromatic Easter With A Harmony Blend!
Easter is upon us and families get some well deserved holiday time with the family. Little ones get exited about Easter eggs and sugar rush is evident on Easter Sunday. I have a couple of things in mind that can be beneficial to keep some peace and calm in the house. Harmony Oil and Lemon Balls!
Harmony oil is blended from 16 uplifting, grounding and balancing essential oils. I creates a positive and harmonic balance for the energy centers of the body. Harmony oil is used for creating positive feelings and attitude. It brings us into harmony with all things and people.
This oil can be diffused in the room with a cold air diffuser or it can be applied topically. Diluting with vegetable oils may be necessary depending on your sensitivity. Good places to put a drop of Harmony is writs, neck, temples, over heart or on the edge of ears. In bath it is also sensational!
How To Keep Harmony With Kids Eating Easter Eggs?
Easter time is usually filled with sweet things and sugar. Many adults let alone children consume huge amounts of chocolate, which gives them momentary feelings of happiness during the sugar rush. Of course this will not last long, but high feelings will crash down when insulin levels drop. Unless you eat more chocolate or sugar!
To keep the family from over consuming sugary things there is a great alternative for milk chocolate. How about making some Lemon Balls that are great nutrition, cute and delicious? You can even decorate the plate with some Easter chooks for the afternoon tea or that Easter lunch.
Lemon Balls Recipe
This is how you can make delicious, healthy Lemon Balls
- 1 Cup raw almonds – soak in water overnight and rinse well
- 3 Cups water
Process in the food processor to make almond milk. Drain with a nut bag to get the pulp. The milk can be used for other things, we use the pulp here for the lemon balls. If you don’t want to make your own, you can use 2 Cups almond meal instead.
- 1 Cup dates – soak for 15 min and drain – mix in food processor until mushy
- In a bowl, mix the following ingredients together:
- the almond pulp or almond meal
- 1 Tbs raw cacao (healthier alternative to regular cocoa powder)
- 1 Cup dessicated coconut
- 4-8 drops of Young Living Lemon essential oil
- rind and juice of one lemon
- Add and mix in the following:
- the mushy dates
- 4 Tbs maple syrup, honey or coconut flower nectar – adjust according to taste
- 1/3 Cup melted coconut oil
- Mix well and make little balls, rolling them in extra shredded coconut to finish. Another alternative is to roll in cacao powder for brown mat finish.
- Keep in the fridge until served, enjoy!
Have a nice, delicious, harmonious Easter!
Resource: recipe adapted from Naturally Joyous Amy Marais – Lemon Essential Oil Balls.
If you want to know how to buy Essential Oils at wholesale prices, click here.